tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pete Ehli" <petee...@teleport.com>
Subject Simple file question and SSL tutorial question
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 02:17:00 GMT
Ok I am new to tomcat, but not clueless - here is a simple question - what
are the test and ROOT directories for in tomcat 3.2.1 - or point me to which
doc page explains them. I have already configured my own directory (like
examples) so test and ROOT are similar - I just don't see their purpose
besides more examples, but I haven't looked that close. Also where do I find
an example or which doc page would show me how to create a simple
application that uses tomcat and apache (which I have already configured
with jk_mod) using SSL. I know that the context manager in server.xml is a
starting point using server certificates.
Thank You -- Pete --
peteehli@teleport.com