tomcat-users mailing list archives

From PaweĊ‚ Zakrzewski <gi...@credit.ae.wroc.pl>
Subject Problem with VAJ 3 Entry Edition & Tomcat 3.1 Environment
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:03:38 GMT
Hi !
I've ecountered some problems with set up VisualAge for Java Entry Edition,
Version 3.0 with Tomcat. I've made exactly all steps (described in Sheldon
Wosnick article at VADD http://www.ibm.com/vadd  ) of Tomcat installation in
VAJ environment and unfortunately I can not run Tomcat. When I run
StartTomcat class I receive only this message:

Tomcat Web Server Version 3.1
Loaded configuration from: file:/C:\IBMVJava\IDE\project_resources\Apache
Tomcat Test Environment\conf/server.xml

Then Tomcat thread terminates.

I think that my problem is with server.xml file ( when this file is empty -
message is the same).What is wrong ???????
When I run StopTomcat class I receive a message about error in server.xml
file:

SAXParseException: file:/C:\IBMVJava\IDE\project_resources\Apache Tomcat
Test Environment\conf/server.xml : 1
  msg : com.sun.xml.parser/V-005 Server

My Environment

MS Windows NT with SP4
Tomcat 3.1
VisualAge for Java Entry Edition, Version 3.0

I will be garteful for any informations. Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!