tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zhao NaiQi" <zha...@daiichimedia.com>
Subject always a download dialogbox opened.
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:19:34 GMT
Hello,

i have allready installed Tomcat 3.2 with IIS5.0 on my machine using Windows 2000 professional.
also i have set the ISAPI filters in IIS (using isapi_redirect.dll from jakarta.apache.org).
It's working very well (.html, .asp and .jsp files). but the .isa (IIS ISAPI file, we created
it using VC++6.0 ISAPI Extension Wizard) file is not working. always a download dialogbox
opened. does the ISAPI file conflict with Tomcat 3.2? does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I need help!

Zhao Nai Qi

DAIICHI Media Pte Ltd
21 Kim Keat Road, #04-01