Hello,
    First, I saw questions on this same subject in the archives, but no responses.  So if this has been answered already, sorry, but I missed it.

    In short, I want my web-app to use different version of the xml parser included with Tomcat v3.1.  I know I can alter the classpath on startup, but that doesn't seem right to me since (hypothetically) other 'web-apps' running under the same Tomcat server may want to use the original.  So, how do I 'prepend' to my web-app's classpath without affecting other wab-apps?  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Dan

--
"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me."
                -- Agelica Pickles