tomcat-users mailing list archives

From G Michael Sawka <sa...@patkai.com>
Subject Tomcat 3.1 & NES 4.0 (iPlanet) help needed
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:08:12 GMT
Hi,

We've been trying to set up Tomcat 3.1 on our Win2k box, which is
running Netscape Enterprise Server 4.0.  We followed the directions
online at the Jakarta website, but have been completely unsuccessful
in getting the redirector to work.  There are no errors when the
redirector is loaded, but we can't access the examples included with
Tomcat or any other mapping we've set up; we get a 404 Not Found
error.  We have even rebuilt nsapi_redirect.dll on our system using
our web server's plugin lib & include directories, but to no avail.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?  They would be much appreciated!
Please cc: sawka@patkai.com and jsu@patkai.com.

Thank you,
Mike