tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Gallagher" <Paul.Gallag...@businessvillages.com>
Subject Re: Need database recommendation
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:01:28 GMT

all oracle s/w is free for development, but deploy anything live and the men in suits are
after you - standard edition, based on $/pu, is no longer the expensive beast it once was

>>> simonlam@dhc.com.cn 11/24/00 09:00AM >>>
Oracle for Linux is free to download. Is it also free for commercial usage?
Thanks.