tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Gallagher" <Paul.Gallag...@businessvillages.com>
Subject Re: overriding default webapp configuration
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:46:21 GMT

ingo
try installing a web.xml under the webapps/APP_NAME/WEB-INF directory and plugging in your
startups - i've not done this for JSP, only servlets, but it works OK for me - regards, Paul

>>> ingo@blank.pages.de 11/16/00 03:45PM >>>
Hiya,

is there a way to override the configuration inherited from
$TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml? In there, a default JSP handler is
initialized. I don't want that, but I don't want to modify the global
configuration either (other webapps might depend on it).

Please note that simply not using the JSP handler and installing a new
servlet-mapping for *.jsp is not an option unfortunately. I need to
prevent the loading altogether.

Regards

--
	Ingo Luetkebohle / ingo@blank.pages.de / 95428014