tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shravan Shashikant <s0s7...@unix.tamu.edu>
Subject Tomcat crashes when uploading files/data
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 02:28:59 GMT
Hi all,
  I am using O'Reilly's class to upload files in Servlets/Tomcat/Win
2000.Sometimes Tomcat crashes when uploading files.Is it possible to
prevent Tomcat from crashing.In the sense,since it is used for other
transacrions too,can we just generate an exception and stop Tomcat from
crashing.Is it a memory problem?If so,is it possible to increase Tomcat's
memory for that process.If any of u people out there have any ideas
regarding this problem I would like to hear it.
TIA,
Shravan