tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Duane Gran <rag...@spinweb.net>
Subject Re: Need database recommendation
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:12:53 GMT
Cathy,

This isn't particularly germain to this mailing list, but in the event
that some kind soul does answer, you might help yourself by giving some
idea of your requirements and budget.  The quality of advice you get is
proportional to the quality of the question... unless you are on usenet
where noise always prevails.  ;)

Duane