tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sangeelee <ke...@susa.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Linux
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:27:52 GMT
I've had similar problems (way back) and solved them by re-compiling
mod_jk (or mod_jserv). This has been well covered in the archives of this
list, so a search of www.google.com will find you the various archives.

In the meantime, you could consider running tomcat on port 80 (see
conf/server.xml) or just using www.yourserver.com:8080 to access tomcat
directly. IMHO, tomcat does a fine job of web serving on its own, so
unless you need Apache specific stuff (i.e. mod_perl), you might be able
to keep it simple...