tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rob Leachman <...@bitblaster.com>
Subject re: is the sample Hello World servlet linked properly?
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2000 07:55:29 GMT
Doh. Someone asked and got an excellent answer to this issue just 4 days
ago... so nevermind, I'm lame, I'll try to do better.

Hey speaking of, I would like to contribute at least a little bit to the
project. Tomcat provided the encouragement I needed to get CVS working,
and while I certainly wouldn't want to take on a "committer" level... I
spent quite a bit of time reading the http://jakarta.apache.org/guidelines
but did not see how I could send in a patch (to the doc, for instance) for
consideration.

So, maybe that's a better topic to ask for a reply on? If I drafted an
"improvement" to the doc, how would I submit it for review? Just blab it
to the developer's mailing list? gulp

Sorry about asking a FAQ without searching the list more.