tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stamaths Karvounarakhs <karv...@ics.forth.gr>
Subject Problems installing APACHE Tomcat Cocoon and PHP (fwd)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:31:25 GMT
Have anyone faced this problem?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:33:14 +0200 (EET)
From: Stamaths Karvounarakhs <karvoun@ics.forth.gr>
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Problems installing APACHE Tomcat Cocoon and PHP

I have tried to install apache1.3.12, tomcat3.1, cocoon1.7 and php4.0.1pl2
in a Solaris2.8. Those who have tried to install cocoon in Solaris must
know that it's not easy at all, but at last guided by the
install.case.solaris in the docs/ directory of cocoon1.8 I made it.What I
can't make work is php with apache and cocoon.(When I do not include the
tomcat-apache-cocoon.conf in the httpd.conf, php works fine but when I
include it apache doesn't seem to understand what to do with the .php
file).PLEASE HELP ME!!

Stamaths