tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stamaths Karvounarakhs <karv...@ics.forth.gr>
Subject Problems installing APACHE Tomcat Cocoon and PHP
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:33:14 GMT
I have tried to install apache1.3.12, tomcat3.1, cocoon1.7 and php4.0.1pl2
in a Solaris2.8. Those who have tried to install cocoon in Solaris must
know that it's not easy at all, but at last guided by the
install.case.solaris in the docs/ directory of cocoon1.8 I made it.What I
can't make work is php with apache and cocoon.(When I do not include the
tomcat-apache-cocoon.conf in the httpd.conf, php works fine but when I
include it apache doesn't seem to understand what to do with the .php
file).PLEASE HELP ME!!

Stamaths