tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Boszormenyi Laszlo <bos...@queen.iit.uni-miskolc.hu>
Subject Re: Please help!
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:54:19 GMT
Hello!

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Rocky YIP wrote:

> My case is when I run tomcat\bin\startup, it displays "bad command or file name"
 Please check if all the paths is set up correctly in that file.

> If I run tomcat\bin\tomcat, it displays "Out of environment space".
 I can't remember exactly, but there's an entry in the autoexec.bat, which
defines how many memory should be allocated for the environment variables
(like buffers or something like that). Set it to a higher value, until it
will work (I think you have to restart the machine for the change take
effect). You can find the exact solution on the SUN's java pages
somewhere.

Sincerely,
	Laszlo