tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Marquart <jomar...@indiana.edu>
Subject Re: News Group needed desperately
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:00:47 GMT
It would also be wonderful if there is a digest form.   I am learning tons
from this list, however - it has averaged several hundred messages / week
since I joined.

-j

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Miles Daffin wrote:

> I have been on this list for a week or so now and I am flooded with mails everyday.
>
> When this happened on the Orion Interest list I had no choice bu to unsubscribe.
>
> The sheer volume of mails (50% of which ask ill considered questions) suggests the need
for a news group, maybe two.

> The virtues of doing it like this are numerous, e.g. threads can be viewed, followed
etc. It simply organises the mails better, allowing me to filter
> without cluttering up my system first.
>
> Who can set this up? Craig (I know you are a busy fella)?
>
> Miles

John "Jamie" Marquart		|     This message posted 100% MS free.
Digital Library SysAdmin	|  Work: 812-856-5174   Pager: 812-334-6018
Indiana University Libraries	|  ICQ: 1131494	 	D'net Team:  6265