tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Knauf" <Aar...@geniesystems.com>
Subject Re: Win2000 install problem
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2000 22:28:34 GMT
What is the value of %TOMCAT%?  That variable is figured out by the batch
file automatically, but it sometimes gets it wrong.

I recommend that you run tomcat as a service on win2k  (see the excellent
how-to).  You don't need to worry about any of that environment stuff
because it is all specified explicitly in the wrapper.properties file.

Cheers

Aaron Knauf
Systems Integrator
Genie Systems Ltd