tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ND...@sunglasshut.com
Subject ApJServSecretKey DISABLED issue
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:30:23 GMT

I'm attempting to start up the apache server, however I am getting the
error:

You must specify a secret key, or disable this feature.
To disable, add "ApJServSecretKey DISABLED" to your Apache configuration
file.
To use, add "ApJServSecretKey {filename}" where filename is document
with more or less random contents, and perhaps a few kb in length.
The Apache JServ documentation explains this in more detail.
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

However, this IS disabled in my tomcat-apache.conf: