tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Knauf" <Aar...@geniesystems.com>
Subject AJP13 and IIS
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 02:33:37 GMT
Hi,

I have been using tomcat for a while with some success.  I would like to
start doing some more funky things with SSL/HTTPS.  I understand that I
need Tomcat 3.2 and AJP 1.3 to get this working.

My question is, does anyone know how to get IIS talking to tomcat via AJP
1.3?

I see that there is a new isapi filter under the mod_jk directory.  Do I
just compile this and replace isapi_redirect.dll?  Does anyone know the
appropriate configuration for mod_jk under IIS?

BTW:  Please don't tell me to use apache httpd.  I quite agree, but it is
not an option.

TIA

Aaron Knauf
Systems Integrator