tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ranko Bijelonic" <ra...@dietsmart.com>
Subject RE: Please Help, Problems with tomcat
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 16:35:58 GMT
I had the same problem.   You are probably using apache with ssl (either
mod_ssl, raven, or something else).  you also probably downloaded the binary
version of mod_jserv.so

You need to compile mod_jserv.so yourself and everything should be fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Francisco Baraqui Schwarze [mailto:fbaraqui@chile.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 7:39 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org; SERVLET-INTEREST@JAVA.SUN.COM
Subject: Please Help, Problems with tomcat

When I take a time executing Tomcat 3.1 with Apache 1.3.12 appear me the
following error:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream closed prematurely
java.io.IOException: Stream closed prematurely
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextReque
st(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processCon
nection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.j
ava, Compiled Code)

after this they get lost user's sessions...

Thank you
Francisco