tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: It didn't work
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:26:21 GMT

option pack, don't create the "Filter DLLs" registry key.  If you do, the
isapi_redirector won't load.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohammed Nasr Shalaby [mailto:nasr@nasrit.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 11:58 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: It didn't work

Hi All

I'm trying to install tomcat on IIS4/NT4 but it just wont work, I've
installed all the needed files, performed all steps from the "TomCat IIS
howto" document found on the server but all didn't work. The ISAPI
filter in the Internet Service Manager alwayes gives me a red arrow
pointing down beside the jakarta filter. Could any one tell me how to
make it run??