tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Bergquist" <bbergqu...@snet.net>
Subject Is there an archive of this list that can be searched and question on "Error reading request: connection reset"
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 01:39:35 GMT
As the subject says, is there an archive of this list that can be searched.
I don't like asking questions that have already been answered before, so I
would like to first look at what has been said in the past.

Anyways, I do have a question.  I'm running Tomcat 3.1 standalone and I'm
getting the following error in the error log "Error reading request:
connection reset".  This occurs even when just serving static html
resources.  Any ideas on what this means and what might be causing it.