tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Bergquist" <>
Subject RE: AW: News Group needed desperately
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:12:09 GMT
I agree.  I make a concerted effort to look for myself before I bother
someone else and on the web site, there is no mention of archives of the
list.  This would greatly help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Bernhard Pruenner []
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: AW: News Group needed desperately

"Amrhein, Thomas" wrote on
> This mailing list is very good. There are archives you can search.
> And the few newbies who are asking question that are already answered
> several times. I don't worry. Perhaps they don't know yet where
> the archives are.
> If you want to read threads.
> Try
> You can sort the messages by thread.
> I think that's what you want.

Well, I'm not surprised that people don't know where to look for an archive
any of the mailing lists that
lists - there's is no single mention of them to be found!

Why not just add links to the respective archive(s) right next to the
subscribe and unsubscribe links? I'd guess that this might cut down a lot of
the frequently asked questions and nervous breakdowns on the list... :)

Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
Music: --- Work:
.......It might be written "Mindfuck", but it's spelt "L-A-I-N".......
np: The Modernist - Eurojah [Immigrant Dub] (Staedtizism comp.)

View raw message