tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Einfeldt <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: Help me, PLEASE! Tomcat X multipart-form/data
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:52:22 GMT
Look at the error message:
javac is complaining that it can't compile.
At this time there isn't even a servlet to
handle your request. It hasn't anything to
do with multipart requests or what ever.

The reason is a syntax error in your jsp:

<INPUT type="HIDDEN" name="<%= foto %>"value="<% = figura %>">

There is one blank missing and one blank to much.
(The missing blank will have no effekt to tomcat
 but to your browser)