tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rama Venkata Kunapuli" <eme...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: very very urgent!!!
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 03:52:44 GMT

Rasika:

Please see Tomcat development documentation in jakarta-tomcat\doc\appdev. It
has excellent approach to build your servlet/jsp applications.

In short you should
make a directory for your application. Say c:\test\cusinf where cusinf is
the application.
cd test\cusinf
mkdir src
mkdir etc
mkdir lib
mkdir web
copy/build web.xml into etc ( See sample directory listed in documentation)
copy/build build.xml and build.bat files for compilations in c:\test\cusinf
area
copy your servlet java files into src
run build.bat file in the c:\test\cusinf

It should build the applications move your directory tree into webapps.

Cheers,
Rk