tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Marsh" <andy_mar...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Where to get linux mod_jk.so?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 08:31:24 GMT
I have downloaded this module too but can't get it to work with apache
1.3.14. I get the message 'API module structure 'jk_module' in file
/apache-1.3.14/libexec/mod_jk.so is garbled - perhaps this is not an Apache
module DSO?'

I have downloaded the module using Netscape, which I know there is a warning
about on the tomcat 3.1 binary of mod_jserv. I then downloaded jk with IE on
another machine  and transferred using disk. This didn't work either. I
tried mod_jserv from the tomcat 3.2b6 binary archive and this wouldn't work
either, same problem. So I tried the older version of mod_jserv in the
Tomcat3.1 binary archive. This works fine. Yes, I have kept consistent
method. Is this a version problem?

Apache 1.3.14
Red hat 6.2
Linux Kernel 2.2.14-5.0