tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Till Gartner <till.gart...@cardxchange.net>
Subject AW: How many sessions are open?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:10:58 GMT
Sounds interesting. Unfortunately I missed the thread about
HttpSessionBindingListener. Any tip where to find some info about it?

-- Till.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Samuel Yuen [mailto:syuen@aquanet.com.br]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. November 2000 15:21
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Re: How many sessions are open?

Hi,

as you must seen, there was some discussion about how to detect the closing
of
a session lately. You can follow the same idea and create a static object
that
implements HttpSessionBindingListener and add this same object to all the
sessions that are created. It can have a internal variable which stores the
number of sessions open.

Samuel