tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ian Guthrie <IGuth...@ezenet.com>
Subject RE: Problem starting Tomcat
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:00:22 GMT
I have been having an unusual problem with servlet reloading. We are in a
development environment and are uploading new servlets on a regular basis
for testing. I have read the FAQs and documentation on the issue and I have
set the options for servlet reloading in server.xml to true. It works for a
short time (i.e. the servlets are actually reloaded more than once so I know
my settings are correct). . . but then abruptly refuses to reload the new
servlets until I restart Tomcat. . .   One day we were able to work with
reloaded servlets for most of the day before the reloading abruptly stopped.

Any ideas?

[ Ian Guthrie  ][  Director of R&D ][  Ezenet Inc. ]
[ http://www.ezenet.com ][ mailto:ian@ezenet.com ]