tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject [TC 4.0m4][C2] : Exception loading
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:37:05 GMT
Hi All,

I'm having a problem getting Cocoon war to run.  Can anybody tell me what's
causing this:- ?

Root Cause:
java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation

Config:
OS: NT 4 sp6a
Server: Apache 1.3.14
JDK: 1.3
Tomcat: 4.0 m4
Cocoon: 2.0 (from CVS)

Help... anybody...?

Thanks,

John Morrison

PS - sorry for x-posting, didn't know who would be best to ask...

of this email.