tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vijayanand Sukumar <>
Subject RE: Problem With Deployment of Web Application in Tomcat
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:19:55 GMT
I was able to fix it if the type of loading is changed to static loading in
place of dynamic loading and having my xml.jar before the parser.jar in the
static classpath.

VijayVijayanand Sukumar
Software Engineer
eManagement for eBusiness
2345 North First St.,
San Jose, CA 95131
Tel: 408-944-1500 ext. 651
Fax: 408-944-1599

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael J. Suzio []
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: Problem With Deployment of Web Application in Tomcat

The only way I know of to handle this is what the Cocoon install
documentation suggests -- renamed parser.jar to z_parser.jar so that it
comes *after* xml.jar in the automatically-generated classpath.

I am not sure if this introduces any possible errors, however... I also
haven't thought about it to any greater depth than that :-).

Michael J. Suzio
Lead Software Engineer -- ISS Southfield

View raw message