tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vijayanand Sukumar <VSuku...@manage.com>
Subject It Worked --RE: Problem With Deployment of Web Application in Tom cat
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:14:52 GMT
          Hi Dan,

          It Worked :)

          Thanks

          Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Smith [mailto:dan.smith@globalone.net]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 11:32 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem With Deployment of Web Application in Tomcat

I posted the same question last week and the response was, in a nutshell,
not for version 3.1 since it relies on the version of the xml parser that
comes with it.  For 3.2, you can change the classpath in the startup script
and place your xml parser in front of theirs, but that is not acceptable to
me.  For v4.x, there will be a way, but I just downloaded the latest
milestone of Tomcat v4 (milestone 4), and I am having a problem running my
web app as-is.  Since it is a beta, documentation is scarce, so I guess I we
just need to hack around until an answer is found :-(

Good luck,
Dan

--

"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me."

                -- Agelica Pickles

Hi Everyone,

When i Tried to deploy a web application that uses xml.jar, tomcat overrides
my xml.jar withits own

parser.jar from its library. Is there a way i can override this behaviour.

Vijay