tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Morahg, Yoav" <ymor...@gist.com>
Subject RE: including files from JSPs
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:10:09 GMT
This is a Tomcat bug. A fix was posted recently, but I haven't tried it so
you'll have to try it on your own.

It can be found at:

http://www.interobjective.com/tomcat/tomcatPatches.html

-Yoav

---------------------------
Yoav Morahg
Software Engineer
Gist Communications
(212) 965-1999 xt 110
ymorahg@gist.com

Interactive Television Guides

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Esteban [mailto:juan@decidir.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 11:01 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: including files from JSPs

There all,

I'm train to include same kind of error message in some place from JSP
pages.
This message is placed into another file named errormessage.jsp.
I do not have any problem when I include this file once, using:

<%@ include file="errormessage.jsp" %>

but since this message is a generic error message, some times I have to
include
it more than one time in the same JSP page, and here is when I get an
compiling error
from tomcat that say:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: Seen file \errormessage.jsp
already, maybe this is a recursive include?!
It is possible to include the same file more than one time in the same page?

Thank!
Juan