tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marco Pöhler <mpoeh...@eprofessional.de>
Subject apache Can't locate API module structure in file mod_jk.so
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:41:00 GMT
Hi,

i try to start apache with mod_jk. I compiled mod_jk using the source-dist
and copy mod_jk.so to APACHE/libexec. The lines in my httpd.conf are:

	LoadModule		jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so
	AddModule		mod_jk.c

when i try to start apache i got this error:

	root@marvin:/usr/local/apache > ./bin/apachectl start
	Syntax error on line 207 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
	Can't locate API module structure `jk_module´ in file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so: /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so:
undefined symbol: jk_module
	./bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Line 207 is the LoadModule Line above.

thanks in advance

Marco