tomcat-users mailing list archives

From YUTUNG93 <tonych...@taskco.com.tw>
Subject RE: Would you please post your config files
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 05:49:03 GMT
Hi,
If you got the answers to the following questions, could you kindly send me
a copy? 'cause I have the same questions. Thanks.

Regards,
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Cao [mailto:Debbie.Cao@exodus.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 6:06 AM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Would you please post your config files

Hi, Larry,
I am configuring Apache, Tomcat on NT 4.0 Workstation. The configuration
is really a pain. Your message helped a lot. There are still a few questions

not very clear to me:
1. The port numbers. Where should I say 8080, where to say 80, 8007,
8040, localhost, ...
2. How didyou configure Tomcat using Ajpv12 protocol?
3. JServ has the concept of "zone". Does Tomcat support this feature?
So, I am very much interested in reading your config files. Would you please
post your configu files. Or, if you don't mind, please send them to:
	dcao@exodus.net
or	dehecao@altavista.com
Thanks a lot,
Dehe Cao