tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <Jacob.R.Kj...@syntegra.com>
Subject RE: Why tomcat NT service get killed when the user log off
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:15:17 GMT
Make sure you search the archives before you send a question like this
again.  It has been answered a hundred times or more.

One more time,

The problem is not with Tomcat, it is something inherent to JDK 1.3 from
Sun.  It is a known bug that Sun hasn't fixed yet.  If you want to avoid
this, use JDK 1.2.2 or use a alternate java service utility, such as
javaservice (  http://www.alexandriasc.com/software/JavaService/
<http://www.alexandriasc.com/software/JavaService/>   ).

Here are the Archive links:

Searchable Email Archive