tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hans Kind <h...@kindserver.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk.so
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:13:43 GMT
Hi Dan,

You will find the mod_jk in:

/opt/downloads/jakarta-tomcat-3.2-b7-src/src/native

I needed to use the following command, to get mod_jk installed into my
Apache dir structure, on a Solaris 2.7 server.

/opt/software/apache/bin/apxs -o mod_jk.so -lposix4 -DSOLARIS -I../jk
-I/usr/java/include -I/usr/java/include/solaris -c *.c ../jk/*.c

Note the -lposix4, which isn't mentioned in the documentation.

rgds

Hans Kind