tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike La Budde <mike.labu...@irista.com>
Subject Testing docs/suggestions? (GTest.java - test/Golden)
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:34:54 GMT
I'm trying to utilize the <gtest> xml tag in my ant build file to automate
testing (ala the test demo app).

1) Is there any documentation on using gtest?

2) I'd like to process POSTs w/ some test data filled in, any tips on how
to use the "content" attribute?

3) Any hints/caveats/warnigns/suggestions about how to integrate this into
my struts environment? (I can execute my *.do's fine.)

4) What's everyone else doing in terms of a) functional
testing/verification of their webapps and b) performance testing of their
webserver?? Any suggestions along these lines would be greatly appreciated!

TIA,

Mike