tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kieffer, Guillaume" <Guillaume.Kief...@paybox.net>
Subject RE: Is there Tomcat on HP-UX?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:08:59 GMT

Hi,

Tomcat is running (should run ;) on every system with Java.
Apache is working quite good on every Un*x system I've know.

So go for it (it's working under HP-UX :).

Guillaume

PS: There is no need to use apache for testing, Tomcat is also a webserver.

-----Original Message-----
From: Janet [mailto:janet@chinasystems-cn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 3:57 AM
To: tomcat
Subject: Is there Tomcat on HP-UX?

Hello everyone,

I have Tomcat 3.1 on my linux box. And I have written a simple servlet
running correctly on it. Now our school has got a HP9000. The OS is
HP-UX11.0. Now I want to test my servlet on HP-UX, but there is no web
server on it, let alone the servlet container. Is there Tomcat on HP-UX? Or
where can I get a servlet container running with some web server on HP-UX,
such as Apache? I just want to learn something, so I cannot buy the dear
Weblogic server, etc.

Any suggestion or advice is appreciated greately!

Best regards:
Janet