tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zebadiah Kimmel <zkim...@zebware.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Mysql with Tomcat.
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:49:07 GMT
The following code should work if your database's root password is empty:

Class.forName(dbDriver).newInstance();
connPool[i]=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://"+dbServer+"?user="+db
Login);

As for connecting with a non-empty password, I don't know how to do that.
If you figure it out, please let me know.

--Zeba