tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Fox" <da...@smarttalk.com>
Subject Apache, Ajp12, and 2 tomcat 3.2s: How?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:25:35 GMT
I'm trying to get my Apache installation on Machine A to pass requests for
'/demo' to Tomcat 3.2b8 running on a different machine (Machine B) using
AJP12 protocol on standard 8007 port.  I've been mangling server.xml,
mod_jk.conf-local (my non-dynamic version), and workers.properties to no
avail.  I'm obviously missing something here.

My plan:
MachineA:80/demo > Apache > my_ajp12_worker > MachineB:8007.

Anybody who is doing this successfully, PLEASE let me know how.

Dave Fox