tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Rauh <christ...@rauh.net>
Subject isapi_redirect.dll - Where is it?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:01:28 GMT
Come on people,

This is the third message I post asking where I can find a compiled
binary for isapi_redirect.dll. Where is it?

Obviously, it is not "available under the win32/i386 directory where you
downloaded the Tomcat binary distribution" as the docs say in:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html

I believe people are using it because of the posts I am getting, did you
all compiled it? If so, can anyone send me a compiled version?

Christian Rauh