tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose Javier Rodriguez Sanz <jjrodrig...@tcpsi.es>
Subject Re: Windows 98 startup problem
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:25:17 GMT
The only thing you´ve got to do is increse the DOS window´s memory , change the value from
"default" to "4096" k , you can do this creating a sortcut in the desktop and selecting it
with the rigth button. Sorry but my
english isn´t very nice.

ohouyoux@netcourrier.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I hopelessly try and use Tomcat v3.1 on my Win98 platform but I always get an error message
at startup that says something like "Insufficient Environment Space".

> I think that this problem avoids Tomcat from accessing the compiler and so no JSP page
can be compiled.

> It always happens at the line "set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar" of
the tomcat.bat file and I'm sure that the CLASSPATH and JAVA_HOME variables have been set
correctly (set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3 ...)