tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael G. Anderson C.T.O" <RIEMANN...@home.com>
Subject Re: Off Topic:!
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2000 07:38:26 GMT
Mark,

While everybody needs to make a living, there are certain "venues" as you are
undoubtedly aware e.g. "dice, monster.. etc."

Why do you, then,  "Deliberately" Go Off Topic?

Is this "Virgin Territory"?
Is this: Fair Game Virtual Real Estate? Unknown and uncharted waters to fish? --
Free of competition?

Does the Pronouncement "Off Topic: Dev. Engineers Needed!" give you Carte
Blanche here?

It appears that you are guilty of "premeditated 'spamming'"!

My response is probably going to go unheeded and is probably a total waste of my
time -- and the board's diskspace.
But I feel that there are certain (rules) that must be obeyed.
The rule here is implicit. Don't go off topic.

regards,

mike anderson