tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anne and Bill Moore <nzmo...@bellsouth.net>
Subject More on JSP in XML format
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:34:45 GMT
I anm still trying to get my head around JSP in XML format.
Can anyone suggest further reading beyond the JSP Version 1.2 - Proposed
Final Draft (PFD) spec or provide examples.
When I try the examples like those from the spec using Tomcat Version
4.0 Milestone 4, I routinely get a java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserXJspSaxHandler$Node.
After some experimentation I was able to get very simple XML formatted
JSP to work, but it seems that whenever the jsp contained a jsp:cdata
element the class cast exception occurs.
It may be that I have misunderstood the jsp:cdata element or is this a
bug in Tomcat?
--
Thanks and Regards
Anne and Bill Moore