tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dan Smith <dan.sm...@globalone.net>
Subject WebApp Classpath
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:26:42 GMT
Hello,
    First, I saw questions on this same subject in the archives, but no
it.

    In short, I want my web-app to use different version of the xml
parser included with Tomcat v3.1.  I know I can alter the classpath on
startup, but that doesn't seem right to me since (hypothetically) other
'web-apps' running under the same Tomcat server may want to use the
original.  So, how do I 'prepend' to my web-app's classpath without
affecting other wab-apps?  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Dan

--
"Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me."
                -- Agelica Pickles