tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael J. Suzio" <msu...@iss.net>
Subject Re: Please help - tomcat instalation
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:21:56 GMT
"billCC.com (Sales)" wrote:
> And then I get unix prompt again... and nothing happens.

What do you mean by "nothing happens"?  Do you mean you can't
connect to Tomcat from the Web browser and view the example pages?  More
detail is needed to debug things, so far your experience sounds like
what I would expect, so you'll have to indicate what exactly isn't
working as expected.

By the way, your JDK install is correct; the symlinks are supposed to be
there, that's just the way Sun constructed their JDK (one binary with a
set of wrappers and symlinks).

--
Michael J. Suzio
Lead Software Engineer -- ISS Southfield