tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sherman Mohler <e...@inficad.com>
Subject Multiple IIS redirectors for SSL/non SSL Servlets
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:11:14 GMT
I would like to somehow map TomCat to IIS more than once, so that I can have
one virtual directory that I can put "require secure channel" (for credit
cards) and another for normal processing (for performance). I have searched
the archives, and while I have seen several similar requests but no
solutions. I have tried to map the "jakarta" directory in muliple times
under other virtual directories (e.g. /secured/examples/... v.s
/unsecures/examples/...) but this didn't work.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

-- Sherman Mohler