tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Knipe <...@xcert.com>
Subject in-process document
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:12:43 GMT

I've been attempting to configure IIS to use Tomcat 3.2. This is fairly
easy to do when it isn't in-process, but when I tried to configure it
using the in-process-howto.html document I ran into a problem that maybe
someone on this list might be able to help me with.

The in-process doc states:

     On IIS you will have to modify your worker mount file to mount
contexts to the JNI
     worker. For example:     /examples/*=jni

My question is what the heck is an IIS working mount file? I've tried to
find it, but no luck. Can someone please clarify the above statement for
me?

Thanks.

-Bruce