tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marco.van.Mee...@t-online.de (Marco van Meegen)
Subject Re: Configuring Tomcat question
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:05:55 GMT
actually I tried that for my application under NT and added an absolute path for
the context.
The problem with Tomcat 3.1 is, that it searches the web.xml file for the
context under TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/MY_ABSOLUTE_WEB_APP_PATH
but serves the files correctly from the given /MY_ABSOLUTE_WEB_APP_PATH.

Anyone got an idea if that is fixed in 3.2b7 ?

Marco