tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danno Ferrin <shem...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: WWW-Auth
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:24:50 GMT
What you would want to do then is to use form based authentication and
enable the JDBC realm.

--Danno
p.s. please continue discussion in the tomcat-user list.  The dev list
is for patches, comments about the code, etc., and not use of tomcat
itself.  tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org is meant for the use of tomcat
itself and for configuration questions such as this.