tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Wenz <christian.w...@stud.tu-muenchen.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.2 beta and PHP
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:38:48 GMT
Hallo,

I've tried this as well, and was really happy with the results. However please
take into account that the windows versions of PHP are quite different in terms
of stability. Some versions just fail to cooperate with Tomcat, crashing
reproducably, however most versions work just fine ... :-)

Regards
Christian